Jul 30, 2008

Real Horror Story!

Date: July 30
Time: 12.00am
Place: friend's house
People: 2 hosts (1 with us, 1 in his room); 1 unexpected guest; 1 regular guest; and me

Everyone was staring at screen, attentively watching the movie...light was off, room was dark...

suddenly, something fishy caught my attention! not the movie, not the screen. There's some dark shadow on the ceiling! surrounding the living room...and a sense of horror surged to my mind...is it ghostly ghost?

the black horrible object was flapping its wings, hovering the room and wait the chance to grab its preys!

With no further ado I asked my friends to look up (apparently they were too into the movie until never notice the danger) and I just ran out to escape! And I found myself nowhere to run as the black horrible creature are flying everywhere!

And I saw the door! The door of bathroom! Oh! rush in and bang! door closed! Phew...

Then my friends started to scream for help! And they had no place to hide but to stay...

The black creature (which then identified itself as batman) still hovering on the room and my friends were sitting on the chair motionless, clueless what to do...then me in the safe bathroom :) I saw febreeze so I sprayed Febreeze so that it smells nice.

Then my friends planned to move inside bedroom. They took the laptop, and all of sudden! Boom, all rushed to room and shut door! Oh not all, one rushed toward the door downstair and escaped from the haunted house!

Then the another host who was in his room wandering what's happening out there so he opened the door and when later IM with him, he told "then i opened door and saw it flew by"
He also mentioned "u all like gempa bumi"

As I was still in bathroom which I couldn't possible sleep in the bathroom which is not my bathroom so I opened the door and rushed down stair in just 1 second and escaped!

And for now I have no clue whether the unexpected guest staying in the host's room or they are planning to catch the batman or whatever...

what a scary moment haha. Actually it's not scary it's exciting.


3 comments:

  1. How dare you waste my febreeze! You should spray it on 'batman'.

    Eh also, you don't lepas me kapal terbang to watch the REAL batman a XP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, u will sked also? i tot u r very brave? u should go out, communicate with 'him' and be friends with 'him' mah!
    hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not scared, just excited :) Just met the real batman...the dark knight really nice.

    ReplyDelete