Nov 17, 2008

Impatients balsamina

Reading my Lab Manual and wondering what is this Impatients thingy... what's the plant??? So I'm impatient and do a quick research on Wikipedia.

Wah! I'm so excited to know this is my most loved plant during my childhood years!!!

Oh it was so fun to throw the ripen fruits (which that time I thought as seeds) and they will pop open and burst out all the tiny seeds inside! very fun. Just like this stuff

Once upon a time it was so abundant at my house's backyard and I don't know why now I feel very happy to think of the plant. Sweet memories.

Now think of the plant make me think of the big old white cat...
Not this one...this is 1 of her many kittens...most of her kittens don't know how either died or disappeared to nowhere...and this is one of her longest surviving ones.

Hope she'll still be there when I go back...she was so small and cute when I was small and cute and now she's big and old and I'm big but not old.

Oh and the flowers are red, pink, purple, or white and I love most is hybrid of pink and white because it was rare.

The plants grow so fast especially after rain and they live and die and more plants will just pop out anywhere and grow and grow...and die....and new plants!

Oh Impatients balsamina...I'm remember this name forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment