Nov 5, 2012

Fong Forward Barack Obama

So the news today is this Katy Perry with her sensational dress!


In case you haven't noticed, there's a big "Forward" on her tight dress.

And what's that brand? Who's this Forward desperate designer want to promote the brand it has to be printed so big on Katy?!  Definitely not Anna Sui or Calvin Klein or Armani.

What's Forward? Actually just a presidential campaign theme for President Barack Obama. Oh.

From "Change" to "Forward". Very sensible transition.
But Forward seems very familiar right?

Because it's my theme of life! FongForward! fongforward.blogspot.com!
my email is fongforward@live.com fongforward@gmail.com and all my laptops and PCs are named with Forward-PC or Forward-Laptop...many of my usernames are fongforward! I keep walking forward, looking forward, life goes forward.

So yeah, a pointless blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment