Apr 12, 2013

Cravings

I love food, especially on Friday because my name starts with F, food starts with F, Friday starts with F, see?

Back in Ann Arbor, I used to crave for Kroger's two dollars fish sandwich. Right after Friday class is my groceries shopping time in Kroger.

Just $2 for a cheap nice fish fillet with cheese in the bun, and tartar sauce!


So after I unpacked two handful of groceries bags, settled down, get a cup of coffee, or soda, then devoured the sandwich! My typical relaxed Friday afternoon.

Fast forward >>>

My craving now is McD Value Meal when I am not having lunch with friends.


Get a value meal, get a Sprite, no ice. Back home, get ice, get orange, get blender, pchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, the authentic Orange McFizz is ready!

Then all ready to be devoured! 

Little things, happy Fridays.

No comments:

Post a Comment