Feb 11, 2008

A special Chinese New Year!

What does Chinese New Year mean to you? Family? Food? Angpao? Firecrackers? Or All RED?

This year: My CNY:
In a far far away place from home
Without all those delicious foods
All white...(Christmas?!)
No angpao
Just friends.

Sound pathetic? No, I don't meant so!
Actually it's quite special.

Had good times enjoying new year eve with friends in Chinese restaurant. Woo so red...











Then Slyvia had a home party...











I prepared special secret recipe chicken! 2 pans in one time! Great chef. Cooking was so fun!
And the chicken was delicious. Yes, at least I think it is.











Next, we have UMIMSA gathering. I was helping in preparing wanton with chicken filling...











Then the night was all about chicken: lemon chicken, chicken wanton, chicken bak kut teh, rendang chicken etc...





















Why I'm so green?? No red shirt liao lo...

And finally it's my freezing cold birthday...
thanks all for wishing me a happy birthday...and thank YungLeong KaiShuen SengWui for the burritos.

And today is really cold...










It feels like almost -30C!
But it was very syok walking in the cold...

And the end.

2 comments:

  1. Great days ahead dude. So fast, and you're 20 year old d, with the rest of us joining you in coming months. I'm feeling too old for schools now. So, gotcha give my whole in this last part of studying life of mine. I'm on my own. I will do it my own, my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, that's nice of the way you guys try to celebrate CNY when it's your first time celebrating it as a foreign student in a foreign land.Wish I could be there with you guys this Fall.

    ReplyDelete