Apr 16, 2008

Username!

I assume you all know how to online...

When on the net, there are so many services...including Facebook, FaceBook, and facebook. And of course we have Windows Live, Yahoo, Gmail, Youtube and whatever...

The problem with all of them is a big problem: we need to register to use the services!

When registering, usually the first thing we have to fill in is username...and the real problem is with the username!

Sometimes, we just can't get our favorite choices...especially in Youtube where the whole Earth population has an account.

and when I try and try and still no luck...why just put my username as "username"!?
So I type "username" and check the availability....

Oh No! username not available!

If username is unavailable why we need to select any username??!! weird...

So inspiration suddenly pop up! since username unavailable...why don't I choose "without1username" and finally I have an available username! I have a username without a username...haha

So from now on I have no username!

No comments:

Post a Comment