Nov 10, 2013

Change. 改变

There's a Chinese proverb, 江山易改本性难移.

But slowly I realized my shortcomings, and promise myself to change for better.

A friend always advise, but I always think let it be, that's me, that's my personalities.
And recent happenings and unhappening slowly poke me and tell me I need to readjust my life 
Especially when I am older now, contemplated how I did for past 25 years.

1. Expand the social circle, engage in community. Don't shy away invitation to meet new people anymore. No more so 宅男.

2. Be more confident. Show it, don't be ambiguous. Pretend I am tall although I am not tall.

3. Be more sociable. Make people laugh, don't just laugh with people and be laughed by people. Lame jokes and puns are nice but also just as lame.

4. Learn a musical instrument. Because I already don't have a good singing voice. Everyone loves Jay Chou and Lee Hom because they play music.

5. Express yourself. Humans are stupid. They won't know what you want to say if you don't speak out!

6. Don't be so boring. Rephrase: don't make people think I am boring.

7. Talk clearly, don't mumbling away. Talk nice to girls, talk good to guys.

8. Be humble, learn from other people. I must know that I am not as good as I thought sometimes. 

Yeah. So I must promise myself these won't be empty promises.



2 comments:

  1. at least, at least you're SLIGHTLY taller and MAYBE A LIL BIT lighter than me... #sajawannakacau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only I can change my height then I'll be SIGNIFICANTLY taller #sajareply

      Delete