May 21, 2008

Bicycle & Motorcycle & Oh...Memories!

I have a driving license for car, motorcycle and also bicycle...

Frankly, I NEVER drive a car after I passed the driving test...oh yeah...I drove once trying my family's new Avanza (drive a round in my taman) and that's all...the reason: I love motorcycle and bicycle!


There are thousands interesting experiences to share but let's start with a story long long time ago...

Ok, my first bike accident...I have a vivid memory of this event because it happened in my favorite small town called Tanjung Sepat. Since I was small I always anticipating to go back my mom's kampung to visit grandparents and had fun with cousins...miss all those wonderful times...[out of topic la!]...Ok, the accident: My 表哥 gave me a ride and he bumped to a bumper and lost balance and I fell to road...and I remember it took me a very long time before the bruises on my knees disappeared...that was like 4YO

Then this is very funny! About 5or6YO...I crashed a motorcycle! Really! and there was one piece of blue plastic fallen from the motorcycle...and imagined I was riding a miniature bike and my sister ran beside me and I never saw the motorcycle coming from the corner and just banged into its side...and then I have no idea somehow I just got away like that...and this time I'm safe and sound...real Crazy...

Oh...it's so fun riding a bike and I just love riding it around my taman (taman = residential area)

When time passes, eveything changes...so then I have a motorcycle!

Interesting...I was watching my motorcycle banged into a Mercedez Benz by a friend who's trying it out...Ouch...my shiny black Modenas...and it slightly crashed the rear bumper of the mercedez which belonged to our boss! (we were working in a restaurant then...and the incident happened right in front the restaurant...luckily he didn't discover at that time...) and my motorcycle was amazingly tough...it survived with only a few scratches...and from then onward I never let anyone else ride my motorcycle.

and second accident...this was thrilling!
I was enjoying my ride and about to reach a junction...and suddenly I felt a strong force stroke from my right and then a man was thrown infront of me! at that seconds I was totally numbed...and his motorcycle was smashed and pieces falling off after colliding to my motorcycle...the only feeling I had then was the strain I felt on my arms which firmly holding the motorcycle handle...It was a really strong force and somehow i'm holding my motorcycle right at the spot without being thrown...the guy walked up...damn him holding a phone and continued to talk to his friend "I involve in accident la...call you later"! (the accident happened because he came from the opposite side of a one way road!) and I asked about his condition and he seems ok...[he really "fly" from his motorcycle, truth]

Apparently it was his fault so I tried to negotiate with him about compensation but then he denied to have any money and seeing his poor motorcycle I just let it be la...I spent RM70+ to replaced the front "fork" which suffered from misalignment....and some pain in my arms for few days. And I am still wondering how could I hold my motorcycle so firmly. Superman? Perhaps.

Universal truth: motorcycle is not that comfartable as car but I just love it because it's convenient to start, no parking hassle, can park anywhere including kaki lima...can squeeze through traffic jam etc...

but one biggest disadvantage: OH NO Please Don't RAIN!


It's freezing cold to ride in rain!!! and it's such a trouble...and always after I washed my motorcycle to shiny black it rains the next day and became dirty again...

Oh there's one more horrible experience when riding my motorcycle back to my home...it was a wonderful afternoon (so don't expect a ghost riding with me) and I fetched my sister back from friend's house...and when I turned into a road, 2 guys on another motorcycle who look like "stupid barbarians mat rempit bodoh otak sial tak siuman" started horning at us and intimidating us...and even fircely asked us to "berhenti...aku suruh awak henti! henti" (STOP right here) and kept closer to us...and I looked around for any vehicles in sight but to no avail. And I knew whatever they want I won't stop! And I stared at them like I don't care and keep speeding++++
and just fled those 2 idiots who had nothing better to do...at least go eat shit ma. Should have taken down their no. for police report...
and I seems pretty tough huh...actually I trembled after I reach home...what an encounter!

So if you want to ride motorcycle? after considering my cases you may consider to abandon your plan...

But other than that it was really a convenient transportation...

wait...I still have a story about bicycle, here's the link to it...in my old friendster blog :)
http://fong_5_5.blogs.friendster.com/fowarding/2007/09/im_cycling_to_i.html

and a motorcycle story. You can see the photo of my shiny black motorcyle!
http://fongforward.blogspot.com/2007/12/oh-o-tire-puncture.html
which is the first post on wah! live for fun.

My next bicycle story: riding around Malaysia! My dream! And I really thought of riding from Shah Alam to Melaka...but now ended in Michigan...or else 99.9% done that already...

2 comments:

  1. ahaha, move forward la. buy a bicycle there and start cycle like lance armstrong but just becareful la, dont get testicular cancer like him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the suggestion... my arms are strong so I think I'll just use my arms to go around...

    ReplyDelete