May 6, 2008

oh my dear friend

In the world, there are human beings. Out of so many people in the world, there are some we known as friends. Among the friends, there's always some friends which are very special. So this post is dedicated to a friend of mine who has interesting characters :)

He is certainly not the average Joe or average Abu Ah Meng Muthu, but he's above average.

Sometimes, you can find him "funny" but sometimes it can be irritating...

Let's see why he's so special...

When he sneezes, he says the room is overloaded with CO2, and he is very sensitive to it! Great, Al Gore can hire him to be the atmosphere CO2 detector.

And my friend is always hungry. And when he's hungry, he'll ask me: I'm so hungry...are you hungry?
Ok, imagine that's almost every second when he's with me...

But he's a concerning person... he always think of other people when he feels tired, dizzy, sleepy, hot/cold etc etc....yep, and he feels tired, dizzy, sleepy, hot/ cold every day, and almost everyday headache...
Some examples of his wise words:
1. I never sleep well last night, now so sleepy, want to get some sleep later...are you sleepy?
2. Wo, my head feels dizzy...I can't stand looking at screen too long
3. Wah, my skin is so dry, see yours

While we are enjoying the movie , he suddenly says: so hungry, are you hungry?
Oh your God, I say no! And he just go grab some snacks...

So every time when he's going to ask me those type of questions, I have an absolute answer: NO!

He: Are you hungry?
Me: NO! (even sometimes a bit hungry)

He: Do you feel the room is stuffy?
Me: NO!

He: Wah, it's so cold now...I'm trembling~~~Do you feel cold?
Me: NO! (in fact it's not that cold)

He: Huh...now I feel damn tired, don't you feel tired as well?
Me: NO! (why should I? I sleep so well last night...)

and...

Me: We go to mamak stall @ 11pm later ok?
He: Ok sure!
when almost 11pm...
Me: Let's go!
He: Oh I feel pening la...want to get some rest...
Me: ok...

But when he says he want to get some sleep early because he's tired, he's watching online TV @ 2am...

He's just a special guy to me...because he never wear shorts...and doesn't has any kind of shorts...and he wears slacks or jeans all day long...and all night long...

And I told you he's very concerning...so after every exam, test and quiz, he'll ask around for other people's score, either in person or online or phone...and even his scores are very good he never satisfied. Haha at least we never in same course/class so he never asks me...but I think others will be terrified by his overwhelming "what you get for the test ha?"

If you are curious who's him, I just tell you la...he is Pak Liong Peng...never heard? Never mind, you probably don't know him...
I've asked permission to publish his name. so no offense to him. And by the way, he's from Korea but I think he doesn't know Pak Ji Sung or Hyun Bin or TVXQ...

And he's quite worried about everything, especially worried that he can't go back Korea because he forget how to speak Korean after many years staying in Malaysia...

So, this is how friends lighten our lives! Hope he is with me in Michigan now...

disclaimers: above statements are all true except 2 elements. Name of the real person is never faked, so to unprotect his privacy. If you are Pak Liong Peng but the descriptions don't match you, it's not you. But if you are pak Liong Peng but feel like the descriptions don't match you but you know me because I know you, it is you. There's possibilities many people having same name. But please inform me if you are whoever Pak Liong Peng and found uncomfartable with my post.

1 comment:

  1. You are so mean in a humorous way.Although at times, i do share your consternation in dealing with the giant.

    ReplyDelete