May 18, 2008

I have green fingers

Today I received a certificate from Mayor for making his city flowerful.


Oh it was the first community work I've involved since I came here and usually I'm not keen on doing community works but flower + green = my favorites so I signed up at the second I received an email about the event!

And I never knew my friends were joining until the day before the event. Great:)

The tasks were easy...

First we got a green T-shirt and dispatched to designated location.
I love green!

Second we listened the instructions from the gardener...and introduced to petunia and another flower which it's not aunt Petunia's favorite flower so I forget its name...

So this is petunia


Third we dig holes and put in the plants...not blossomed like the photo shown above...but soon ;)

Finally we want to make the flowers happy by giving them cocoa aka chocolate...they love chocolate as much as we do! It was aromatic chocolaty smells in the flower beds when we poured in cocoa shell mulch.
and all done!

Hmmm...then we walked back to the gathering point and had drinks and pizzas...Instead of using
the city council used this
to put the iced drinks...wah...

So next time if you passed by here....

And happily ever after!

No comments:

Post a Comment