Sep 8, 2008

Trip to Boston

Again, I went for a trip. Basically I go for trip every holiday.
+Chicago in Winter mid-semester break
+DC & Penn in Spring break
+Cedar Point in before Summer semester
 and now  Boston+ NY + NJ in Summer break

Wah am I'm so rich to travel? 
Oh I saved a lot and did a lot paid experiments/surveys so I'm rich but after I bought a lot (including laptop and camera) and ate a lot I'm poor.

We 5 ppl which names to be kept secret traveled in a group and then there were other people in other group but only met for broadway show (in NY) which was really nice which made me want to watch more.

First we went to Boston by the Greyhound bus which failed to impress us with their service. We traveled almost 24 hours by bus because we want to save money and reduce pollution by not hijacking the plane.

We did something in Boston which was travelling.
We stayed in Holiday Inn.
We ate foods including the most expensive food I ever eaten which was the $30 lobster because I ws cheated by somebody in the group into the restaurant.
We walked here and there and saw somebody and something. We went to Fanneuil Marketplace, and etc. 
Most importantly, Harvard's president awarded me a brochure for being a smart guy and I told her Harvard is Michigan in the East.  


and this is Boston viewed across the river from MIT


Overall Boston was nice but it made me love Michigan more.
The most dissapointed event was unable to go to Prudential's Skywalk because some guy having "private function" up there...

Then the end of Boston trip. 

Let's take a commercial break and the New York and New Jersey part will be right back!




No comments:

Post a Comment