Sep 25, 2008

Why I love Michigan or Ann Arbor or UM or...

There are many reasons why I love Ann Arbor or University of Michigan...

The most lovable thing is the squirrel and the hamster. This hamster is my housemate who is very lazy and sleep 25 hours a day.


Second reason I love being here is because of free Bus Ride. There's magic bus aka M Bus and there's AATA aka AnnArborTransportAuthority which takes me anywhere to shop for groceries. AATA is very concerned about my groceries because I hear "PLEASE REPORT ANY UNATTENDED ARTICLES TO THE BUS DRIVER" everytime I'm on the bus.

Then the other reasons are equally equal lovable. Among the rest, the most lovable is I can get money by playing computer games, fill in the blank, or simply say what I see...in paid experiments/surveys. The university is very rich they grant many researches so that those researchers can give me money. Best ones were to play econ game get $65 and another econ game get $42.

Then I can hear the bell tower singing for 5 minutes on 12pm everyday.

And here people will bless you when you sneeze, no need to "excuse me". The more you sneeze the more blessings you get. Sneeze more!

And if you walk into class after 9:59 minutes after class started you still can walk in with pride and smile to lecturer because you are still 1 second ahead of Michigan time! You are early! not late :)

And I love Michigan football bacause it's the winningest (it's the official word) college football team but this season already lost 2 and only won 1...but that was yesterday's story because today Sep 27 we win Wisconsin Badgers and from now on I bet we'll keep on winning forever...

Oh and everybody loves organic chemistry!

There are more reasons but too many I forget 99% of them...

2 comments:

  1. i love the way u notice every little things that happens in life. That makes life much more interesting and worth living isnt it?? =)

    ReplyDelete